Welcome to Too Much of a Good Thing, a low cost spay/neuter clinic for cats located in Littlestown, Pennsylvania. We provide spay/neuter services to farm cats, feral cats, and pet cats from any location. These services are available to anyone, regardless of financial status.
- Cats must be 4 months or older for surgery.
- Cats should be in good health. It is risky to anesthetize sick cats.
- Drop-off time is 7-7:30am; pick-up is 5-6 pm.
- Take away food by midnight the night before the surgery. Water is OK.
- All cats MUST be in secure hard carriers or live traps. Please line carrier with newspaper. No cardboard carriers/boxes, and preferably no soft zippered carriers
- Cost for females is $70. Cost for males is $40. CASH ONLY.
- Vaccines (FVRCP, Rabies) are available for additional cost. Vaccines are optional. FVRCP is $10.00 and requires a booster vaccine in 3-4 weeks. Rabies is $15.00 and is good for a year from the date it is given.
- A maximum of 3 cats can be scheduled at one visit.
- Please make sure that your cat is protected from fleas.